ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certification
Master the implementation and management of Quality Management Systems (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015.
This four-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS;
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management;
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements;
- QMS team members.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Initiating the implementation of a QMS
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the quality objectives
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
- Leadership and commitment
- QMS scope
- QMS policies
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Risk assessment
- Quality objectives and planning of changes
- Day 3: Implementation of a QMS
- Resource management
- Awareness and communication
- Documentation management
- Operational control
- Product requirements, design and purchasing process
- Production and service provision
- Day 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
- Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
- Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
- The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages (the complete list of languages can be found in the examination application form);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 9001 exam and certification, refer to ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam & Certification .