ISO 37101 Lead Implementer Certification
Master the implementation of a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC) based on ISO 3710:2016.
This four-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to implement a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC) based on ISO 37101, an international standard that aims at helping communities of all types and sizes become more sustainable and resilient.
During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices used for the implementations of ISO management system standards in general, with a special emphasis on sustainable development as set out by the requirements of ISO 37101.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Learn how to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an MSSDC;
- Identify the correlation between ISO 37101 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37101 requirements in the specific context of a community;
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an MSSDC;
- Enhance your expertise to advise a community during the implementation of an MSSDC.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in sustainable development and management system standards;
- Officials from the public sector that are tasked with helping their communities become smarter, more sustainable, and resilient;
- Individuals from non-governmental bodies that seek to help their communities become more sustainable, resilient, and smarter;
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation, operation, and maintenance of an MSSDC based on the requirements of ISO 37101;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to MSSDC requirements;
- Individuals that are part of sustainable development teams in local governments.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37101 and initiation of an MSSDC
- Day 2: Planning the implementation of an MSSDC
- Day 3: Implementation of an MSSDC
- Day 4: MSSDC monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37101 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC)
- Domain 2: Management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC)
- Domain 3: Planning an MSSDC implementation based on ISO 37101
- Domain 4: Implementing an MSSDC based on ISO 37101
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring, and measurement of an MSSDC based on ISO 37101
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an MSSDC based on ISO 37101
- Domain 7: Preparing for an MSSDC certification audit
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37101 Lead Implementer” exam is available in English;
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about PECB Certified ISO 37101 exam & certification, refer to ISO 37101 Lead Implementer Exam & Certification.