ISO 20000 Foundation Certification
Become acquainted with the best practices of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
This two-day intensive course enables participants to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000.
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ITSMS, including ITSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Understand the elements and operations of an IT Service Management System and its principal processes;
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ITSMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Service Management;
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS);
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management System (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
- Day 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS) requirements and Certification Exam
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 20000 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Domain 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Foundation” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual;
- Duration: 1 hour
- For more information about ISO 20000 exam and certification, refer to ISO 20000 Foundation Exam & Certification.