Leading SAFe® Course
This training is delivered by :
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
Learning objectives :
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe;
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader;
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking;
- Enable Agile Product Delivery;
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management.
Who should attend?
- Program or Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Team Lead
- Release Train Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Portfolio Manager
- Program Manager
- Change Agent
- Solution or Systems Architect
- Day 1
- Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Day 2
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the change
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Agility
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases ;
- Exercices to make agile principles concrete ;
- Simulation of SAFe ceremonies.
- Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
- Being successful at the exam will grant you with the SAFe Course Kit:
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey