Lead Cloud Security Manager Certification
Master the implementation and management of the cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017:2015 and ISO/IEC 27018:2019.
The growing number of organizations that support remote work has increased the use of cloud computing services, which has, in turn, increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018.
It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a cloud security program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and competence to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program
- Acquire the practical knowledge to advise an organization in managing a cloud security program by following best practices
Who should attend?
- Cloud security and information security professionals seeking to manage a cloud security program
- Managers or consultants seeking to master cloud security best practices
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and managing a cloud security program
- Technical experts seeking to enhance their cloud security knowledge
- Cloud security expert advisors
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and the initiation of a cloud security program
- Day 2: Cloud computing security risk management and cloud-specific controls
- Day 3: Documented information management and cloud security awareness and training
- Day 4: Cloud security incident management, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of cloud computing
- Domain 2: Information security policy for cloud computing and documented information management
- Domain 3: Cloud computing security risk management
- Domain 4: Cloud-specific controls based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and best practices
- Domain 5: Cloud security awareness, training, roles, and responsibilities
- Domain 6: Cloud security incident management
- Domain 7: Cloud security testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
- The “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” exam is available in English.
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about Lead Cloud security Manager exam and certification, refer to Lead Cloud Security Manager Exam & Certification .