ISO 27001 Practical Auditing
Improve your auditor’s skills and gain practical knowledge with real-life ISO 27001:2013 auditing scenarios of the information security management systems (ISMS).
This training follows up ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
ISO 27001 Practical Auditing training enables you to acquire the necessary experience to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying our professional auditors applied and real-world experiences.
Furthermore, it helps you understand how to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) program. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary exclusive hands-on skills to carry out audits.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with external auditors, and conflict resolution.
Learning objectives :
- Conduct audit interviews through role playing with our team of expert advisors;
- Learn to review and analyze evidences;
- Redact and present audit finding;
- Manage and resolve conflicts with auditees.
Who should attend?
- Auditors, managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management;
- Expert advisors seeking to master the audit of an Information Security Management System;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members;
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit;
- Internal Auditors;
- Information security managers;
- IT managers.
- Day 1: Audit interviews and evidence analysis
- Day 2: Audit findings and audit reporting
This training is based on practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations to stimulate participants’ interaction.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- All students will receive an official certificate of attendance.