ISO 27001 Introduction
Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO 27001:2013.
ISO 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS);
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management;
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems.
- Day 1:
- Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO 27001.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral présentations.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
«The training was helpful to understand the basic knowledge of ISO 27001. »
«Interesting course! »
« In a short span of just one day, the information provided was sufficient. However, we should’ve had some real life examples and especially NCs related to companies like Universal Postal Union. »
« The training was very clear, precise and based on very good examples. »
« A significant track record of certification from our trainer who was extremely comfortable in answering the vast majority of questions we raised. »
« Very good introduction to ISO 27001 certification creating a sense of security awareness critical to mange our daily business activities. »
« It’s really clear and good strutured course to end with a good overview and think about specific aspects to apply later. »
« Alexis is a good teacher / trainer, it’d be great to see others teaching like him.»
« I did the ISO 27001 introduction training and my experience was great. Presentation was smooth, fun and very interactive, full of good examples, references and advices that I will definitely bring to my day to day activities.»