EBIOS Risk Manager Certification
Develop the necessary skills to perform risk assessment using the EBIOS Method.
EBIOS Risk Manager training enables you to gain the necessary knowledge and develop the necessary competence to master risk management concepts and components related to all assets of relevance for Information Security based on the EBIOS method.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to perform an optimal Information Security risk assessment and timely risk management by being familiar with its life cycle. This training fits perfectly in the framework of the ISO 27001 standard implementation process.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the concepts and basic principles of risk management associated with the use of the EBIOS method;
- Understand the activities of the EBIOS method in order to follow the completion of studies (pilot, control, reframe) as a work master;
- Understand and explain the findings of an EBIOS study and its key deliverables;
- Acquire the necessary skills to carry out an EBIOS study;
- Acquire the necessary skills to manage security risks of an organization’s information systems;
- Develop the necessary skills to analyze and communicate the results of an EBIOS study.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to learn and understand the basic concepts of Risk Management;
- Individuals participating in risk assessment activities using the EBIOS method;
- Managers seeking to understand the techniques for performing risk assessment based on the EBIOS method;
- Managers seeking to master the techniques for analyzing and communicating the results of a risk assessment based on the EBIOS method.
- Day 1: Introduction to EBIOS risk assessment method
- Day 2: Conducting risk assessment using the EBIOS method
- Day 3: Workshop with case studies and Certification Exam
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “EBIOS Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Exam Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Information Security risk management process based on the EBIOS method;
- Domain 2: Information Security risk management framework based on the EBIOS method;
- Domain 3: Information Security risk assessment using the EBIOS method.
- The “EBIOS Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 2:30 hours
- For more information about PECB Certified EBIOS Risk Manager exam and certification, refer to EBIOS Risk Manager Exam & Certification .