ITIL® 4 Foundation
Better service, satisfied customers and streamlined processes with ITIL® 4. This training is an excellent introduction to the ITIL framework.
This is where experience matters.
For more information, please visit Axelos – ITIL 4.
Learning objectives :
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management
- Understand how ITIL® strategies can help a company to adopt and adapt ITIL® Service Management
- Knowledge of the four dimensions of ITIL® Service Management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, as well as the activities of the service value chain and their interaction
- Knowledge of the different ITIL® practices and their contribution to value chain activities.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for
- Project managers
- Process managers
- IT professionals
- Managing Directors
- Business economists.
- Course introduction
- Fundamentals of ITIL® Service Management in the modern world
- Introduction to ITIL® 4
- Case study
- Service management : key concepts
- Value and Value Co-creation
- Value: Service, Products and Resources
- Relations Department
- Value: Results, Costs and Risks
- Guiding principles
- The seven guiding principles
- Application of the guiding principles
- The four dimensions of service management
- Organization and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value Streams and processes
- External factors and pestle model
- Service Value System
- Overview of the Service Value System
- Overview of the Value Chain Service
- Continuous improvement
- Introduction to continuous improvement
- Continuous improvement model
- Link between continuous improvement and guiding principles
- Overview of ITIL®
- Advantages of ITIL®
- Continuous improvement
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Management of service requests
- Service Desk practice
- Service level management practice
- Preparation for the exam
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention.
These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions.
- The ITIL® 4 Foundation exam will be taken at the end of the training
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Number of questions : 40
- Exam format : Multiple Choice Question
- Score required : 26/40 points (= 65%)
- Languages : French / English