ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Certification
Master the implementation and management of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001:2016.
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS;
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management;
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements;
- ABMS team members.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and initiation of an ABMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Fundamental Principles of ABMS
- Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Initiating the ABMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the anti-bribery objectives
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ABMS
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the ABMS project
- ABMS scope
- Policies for anti-bribery management
- Risk assessment
- ABMS compliance function
- Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
- Definition of organizational structure of the ABMS
- Definition of the document management process
- Operations Management
- Training and awareness plan
- Communication plan
- Operational procedures
- Day 4: ABMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 2 Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 3 Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
- Domain 4 Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 5 Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 6 Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 7 Preparing for an ABMS certification audit
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish)
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 37001 Lead Implementer exam & certification, refer to ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam & Certification .
«Very professional and practise oriented content. Perfect preparation for ISO 37001 certification. Highly skilled trainer. »