ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Certification
Master the Audit of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001.2016.
ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the operations of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001;
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011;
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team;
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit;
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) certification audits;
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements;
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Anti-bribery Management System audit;
- Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) and ISO 37001
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory Framework
- Certification process
- Fundamental concepts and principles of anti-bribery management
- Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Audit approach based on evidence and risk
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Beyond the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit programme
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 2 Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 3 Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4 Preparation of an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 5 Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 6 Closing an ISO 37001 audit
- Domain 7 Managing an ISO 37001 audit program
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish)
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 37001 Lead Auditor exam & certification, refer to ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam & Certification .
«Abilene helped me to get the dots connected in the complex framework of ISO 37001.»