ISO 31000 Risk Manager Certification
Understand the implementation of a Risk Management process based on ISO 31000:2018.
ISO 31000 Risk Manager training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental principles, framework and process of Risk Management based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practice of Risk Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully implement a Risk management process.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO 31000 standards;
- Acquire knowledge on how to apply the risk management principles to ensure the effective implementation of a risk management process based on ISO 31000 and other best practices;
- Comprehend the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization;
- Learn how to interpret ISO 31000 recommendations regarding the design and implementation of a risk management framework.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization;
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management concepts, processes and principles;
- Advisors involved in Risk Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to risk management principles and framework based on ISO 31000
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Developing a risk management Framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
- Day 2: Risk management process based on ISO 31000
- Context establishment
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance
- Communication and consultation
- Recording and reporting
- Monitoring and review
- Day 3: Risk assessment techniques based on ISO 31010 and Certification Exam
- Risk assessment techniques based on ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk assessment techniques based on ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
- Domain 2 Risk Management framework and process
- Domain 3 Risk assessment techniques based on ISO 31010
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 2 hours
- For more information about ISO 31000 Risk Manager exam & certifications, refer to ISO 31000 Risk Manager Exam & Certification .