ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Certification
Master the implementation of a Risk Management Process based on ISO 31000:2018.
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process;
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000;
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks;
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management;
- Risk Management team members.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management process
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Risk types
- Risk management Framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
- Day 2: Context establishment, risk assessment and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
- Context Establishment
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
- Day 3: Risk acceptance, communication and consultation, recording and reporting, and monitoring and review according to ISO 31000
- Risk Acceptance
- Communication and Consultation
- Recording and Reporting
- Monitoring and Review
- Day 4: Risk assessment techniques according to ISO 31010
- Applicable techniques for risk identification based on ISO 31010
- Applicable techniques for risk analysis based on ISO 31010
- Applicable techniques for risk evaluation based on ISO 31010
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
- Domain 2 Risk Management framework and process
- Domain 3 Risk communication and consultation
- Domain 4 Risk recording and reporting
- Domain 5 Risk monitoring and review
- Domain 6 Risk assessment techniques based on ISO 31010
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager exam & certifications, refer to ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam & Certification .
« Friendly team & first-class professional support. »
« The training was practical and helpful to use in daily implementation of the risk management standard ISO 31000. I can recommend this course for people who need to implement ISO 31000 in their company. »
« It was really instructive and productive the interactions between the attendees and the teacher made a complete around 31K and annexes 31004 and 31010. »
« Learning an ISO standard is difficult. Teaching one is even more difficult. PECB brought this together for a good course. »
« The training course was delivered in a professional manner with interesting examples from the various areas of expertise of our trainer, Mr. Henri Haenni. »
« Henri is a good trainer and an experienced professional, willing to share tips and knowledge that went beyond the course material. This was very useful for me. »
«I really appreciate the real examples related to the good practices for the implementation of the ISO 31000 in large organization. The training was connected to reality and business requirements. »
« Avec le concours du formateur, j’ai pu avoir une vision globale à 360 ° sur l’ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager. »
« La formation ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager a été passionante, utile, concrète et riche d’exemples et expériences. »