ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Certification
Master the implementation of a Risk Management Process based on ISO 31000:2018.
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course helps participants develop their competences to support an organization create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines.
It provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives. Furthermore, it provides guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing risks in a wide range of situations.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process;
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000;
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks;
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management;
- Risk Management team members.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management
- Training course objectives and structure ;
- Standards ;
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts ;
- ISO 31000 principles ;
- ISO 31000 framework and process.
- Day 2: Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process
- Establishing the framework and defining the governance ;
- Scope, context, and risk criteria ;
- Risk identification
- Day 3: Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000
- Risk analysis ;
- Risk evaluation ;
- Risk treatment.
- Day 4: Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000
- Recording and reporting ;
- Monitoring and review ;
- Communication and consultation ;
- Closing of the training course.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
- Domain 2 Establishing the risk management framework
- Domain 3 Initiating the risk management process and assessing risks
- Domain 4 Risk treatment
- Domain 5 Risk recording and reporting
- Domain 6 Risk monitoring and review
- Domain 7 Risk communication and consultation
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager exam & certifications, refer to ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam & Certification .
« Friendly team & first-class professional support. »
« The training was practical and helpful to use in daily implementation of the risk management standard ISO 31000. I can recommend this course for people who need to implement ISO 31000 in their company. »
« It was really instructive and productive the interactions between the attendees and the teacher made a complete around 31K and annexes 31004 and 31010. »
« Learning an ISO standard is difficult. Teaching one is even more difficult. PECB brought this together for a good course. »
« The training course was delivered in a professional manner with interesting examples from the various areas of expertise of our trainer, Mr. Henri Haenni. »
« Henri is a good trainer and an experienced professional, willing to share tips and knowledge that went beyond the course material. This was very useful for me. »
«I really appreciate the real examples related to the good practices for the implementation of the ISO 31000 in large organization. The training was connected to reality and business requirements. »
« Avec le concours du formateur, j’ai pu avoir une vision globale à 360 ° sur l’ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager. »
« La formation ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager a été passionante, utile, concrète et riche d’exemples et expériences. »