ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Certification
Master the implementation and management of a Compliance Management System (CMS) based on ISO 19600: 2014.
The ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Training enables you to develop the necessary skills and expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective compliance management system based on the ISO 19600 standard.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of compliance management and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a CMS, such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and policies, demonstrating leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning and controlling operations, conducting performance measurements, audits, and management reviews, and ensuring continual improvement.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the components and operation of a CMS based on ISO 19600 and its principal processes;
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Understand the concepts approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a CMS;
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS;
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers/chief compliance officers leading the compliance function in organizations;
- Expert advisors/consultants seeking to master the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on the recommendations of ISO 19600;
- Individuals responsible for the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization;
- CMS team members.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO19600 and initiation of a CMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory Framework
- Initiate the CMS implementation
- Understanding of the organization and its context
- Leadership and commitment
- CMS scope
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of the CMS according to ISO 19600
- CMS Policy
- Compliance obligations
- Compliance risk assessment
- Organizational roles and responsibilities
- Compliance function
- Day 3: CMS Implementation according to ISO 19600
- Resource management process
- Compliance culture
- Communication process
- Documentation management
- Compliance planning and control
- Day 4: Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving the CMS according to ISO 19600
- Compliance performance and reports
- Management review
- Management of nonconformities/noncompliance’s
- Continual improvement
- Certification process for individuals and closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Compliance management process steps and framework
- Domain 2 Establishing a compliance management system
- Domain 3 Implementing a compliance management system
- Domain 4 Evaluating the compliance management system
- Domain 5 Maintaining the compliance management system
- The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about ISO 19600 Lead Manager exam & certifications, refer to ISO 19600 Lead Manager Exam & Certification .
« The course was very interesting and useful. Thank you for having answered all my questions. I definitely go back with some new competencies to help me in my day-to-day activity. »
« The training provided was useful, interactive and enjoyable.»