Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts and requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
By attending the GDPR Introduction course, you will understand the importance of the GDPR and the benefits that business, society and governments can obtain.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the basic concepts and components of Data Protection;
- Understand the data protection principles, challenges, issues and the importance of a data protection officer, controller and processor;
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in the fundamental principles of privacy;
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Day 1: Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral présentations.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.