CISA ® Exam Bootcamp
CISA ® (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is independent and the most prestige IT auditor’s certification. CISA ® program is accredited by ANSI and is recognized on a state level in many countries worldwide.
Our bootcamp will get you ready for the CISA ® Exam. We will take you through all the required knowledge you need know on IT Auditing to pass the exam. We will also take you through exams questions to maximize your chance of success.
Abilene Academy team members are not just trainers. They audit organizations every day and collaborate to elaboration of international standards and courses.
This is where experience matters.
For more information, refer to: ISACA CISA Certification
Learning objectives :
- Goals and objectives of IT audit, its role in internal control system;
- Techniques of audit planning and audit performance, gathering of audit related information and audit evidence;
- Audit and evaluation of effectiveness of the IT internal controls system (IT function management, operation and support);
- Fundamentals of information risk management and audit of information security.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for professionals who aim at obtaining the CISA ® certification.
- Domain 1 – The process of auditing information systems
- IT –audit: definition, basic concepts, goals and objectives;
- Overview of standards, tools and approaches used in IT audit;
- Risks assessment within audit process;
- Techniques of planning and management of the audit process;
- Collection of the information and audit evidence
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT
- IT strategy, policies, standards and procedures;
- Risk management within organization;
- IT governance, organizational structure and segregation of duties;
- Maturity and process improvement models;
- IS management practices;
- Business continuity planning.
- Domain 3 – Systems and infrastructure life cycle management
- Project management practices;
- Methodology and tools for software development;
- Configuration and releases management;
- Data migration and information systems implementation;
- Goals and practices of system launch quality assessment.
- Domain 4 – Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Practices in IT services management and operational management;
- Planning and capacity management;
- Problems and incidents management;
- Disaster recovery planning and plans testing.
- Domain 5 – Protection of information assets
- Information security controls;
- Access management;
- IT infrastructure security;
- Physical security.
- Exam Preparation
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
- Student handbook
- Over 1000 of exams questions
- Collaboration with classmates
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios
- Length of exam : 4 hours
- Number questions : 150
- Question format : Multiple choice
- Passing grade 450 out of 800 points
- For more information regarding Certification Process, please refer to How to become CISA certified?
- Exam availability: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Italian, Turkish, Hebrew
- Testing center Exams are administered at PSI testing locations worldwide. Visit ISACA for a listing of the current exam sites