Acquire the basic knowledge necessary to raise the level of cybersecurity within an organization.
This intensive one-day awareness campaign allows employees of an organization to have the necessary knowledge in addition to an internal technical organization focused on cybersecurity.
It leads the trainees to understand the good daily practices of computer hygiene and information systems. It leads to an improvement in response capacity to cyber incidents.
Learning objectives :
- Understand how internet works;
- Gain a global understanding of information systems;
- Understand reality of cybercrime, its global and local issues;
- Understand threats and risks businesses face;
- Develop good practices that contribute to overall protection of business;
- Improve its ability to respond to cyber security incidents.
Who should attend?
- Any employee within the company who uses digital tools;
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge;
- Ability to tailor this course to any internal requirement.
- Introduction to the operation of the internet
- Definition of cybersecurity
- Definition of cybercrime
- Ever-new technologies, interdependence and risk factor:
- Big data
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things
- Digital social networks, another risk factor:
- A wide variety
- Social engineering
- Cyber threats:
- Typology of cybercriminals
- Typology of attacks
- Actuality of attacks against individuals and businesses
- Fight against cybercrime:
- International texts (Budapest Convention, RGDP …)
- International and domestic control bodies
- Sovereignty constraints
- How to fight effectively:
- Good practices for businesses and individuals
- Feedback of information
- Crisis management
- Lectures, illustrated examples and exercises;
- Encouraged participation of trainees.
A certificate of participation is issued at the end of a followed day of course.