CCSP ® Exam Bootcamp
Earning the globally recognized CCSP ® cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud.
Our bootcamp will get you ready for the CCSP ® Exam. We will take you through all the required knowledge you need know on Cloud Security to pass the exam. We will also take you through exams questions to maximize your chance of success.
Abilene Academy team members are not just trainers. They advise organizations every day and collaborate to the elaboration of international standards and courses.
This is where experience matters.
For more information, visit: (ISC)²
Learning objectives :
- Describe the physical and virtual components of and identify the principle technologies of cloud-based systems;
- Define the roles and responsibilities of customers, providers, partners, brokers and the various technical professionals that support cloud computing environments;
- Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing;
- Differentiate between various as a Service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture;
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies and working with authorities during legal investigations;
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data center and cloud computing environments;
- Evaluate and implement the security controls necessary to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability in cloud computing;
- Identify and explain the six phases of the data lifecycle;
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion;
- Describe the role of encryption in protecting data and specific strategies for key management;
- Compare a variety of cloud-based business continuity / disaster recovery strategies and select an appropriate solution to specific business requirements;
- Contrast security aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in standard data center and cloud computing environments;
- Describe how federated identity and access management solutions mitigate risks in cloud computing systems;
- Conduct gap analysis between baseline and industry-standard best practices;
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for cloud computing environments;
- Conduct risk assessments of existing and proposed cloud-based environments;
- State the professional and ethical standards of (ISC)2 and the Certified Cloud Security Professional.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for professionals who aim at obtaining the CCSP ® certification.
- Domain 1: Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Operations
- Domain 6: Legal & Compliance
- This course prepares individuals to successfully apply and sit the official CCSP ® Certified Cloud Security exam – a signifier of cloud security excellence.
- In order to enroll in the CCSP ® exam, delegates must have a minimum of five years IT experience
- Delegates must also have three years of experience in security information and a minimum of one year in cloud computing.
- Candidates are given a maximum of four hours to complete the 125-item CCSP ® exam.
- More information regarding the exam: Register for an exam
- Exam language availability: English
- Testing center: (ISC)² Authorized PPC and PVTC Select Pearson VUE Testing Centers