ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager Certification
Become acquainted with the best practices for managing an effective Emergency Management based on ISO 22320:2018.
The ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager training course enables you to increase your knowledge of the components and operations of emergency management and its processes by following the guidelines provided in ISO 22320. During this training, you will learn about the effective emergency management operation based on incident management process and planning, coordination, and cooperation.
By holding this certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 22320 principles, incident management recommendations, and the importance of cooperation of different departments or levels within an organization.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Understand the components and operations of emergency management and its processes conform to ISO 22320
- Analyse the goal, content and correlation between ISO 22320, emergency and incident management standards and regulations
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards for an effective operation of an emergency management system.
Who should attend?
- Members accountable for or participating in incident prevention and resilience preparations
- Professionals researching in the field of incident response, information and communication
- Staff involved in establishing multi-agency or multi-organizational coordination and cooperation for incident response
- Staff involved in developing information and communication systems for incident response
- Professionals in charge to communicate and contact with the public.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22320 and overview of Emergency Management
- Day 2: Preparation, prevention, mitigation and detection of incidents Command and control
- Day 3: Incident decision making
- Day 4: Recovery and maintenance of incidents
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles of emergency management
- Domain 2: Incident preparedness
- Domain 3: Incident prevention
- Domain 4: Incident detection
- Domain 5: Incident mitigation
- Domain 6: Incident recovery
- Domain 7: Incident maintenance
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager” exam is available in English.
- Duration: 3 hours;
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- For more information about ISO 22316 exam and certification, refer to ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager Exam & Certification .