ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager Certification
Master the fundamental principles and concepts of Organizational Resilience based on ISO 22316:2017.
The ISO 22316 Lead Manager training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization in establishing, maintaining and continually improving an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316.
This training course is designed to prepare its participants establish an organizational resilience program based on the recommendations of the ISO 22316. In addition, during this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices and principles of organizational resilience by being able to identify, respond and adapt to new changes within the organization.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Learning objectives :
- Master the concepts, principles, attributes, and approaches used in the establishment of an organizational resilience program;
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22316, ISO 22301, and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Learn how to interpret ISO 22316 in the specific context of the organization
- Learn how to support an organization in preparing, establishing, operating, validating, and improving an organizational resilience program;
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in establishing organizational resilience best practices.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity;
- Individuals responsible for the effectiveness of resilience within an organization;
- Individuals involved on enhancing organizational resilience.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22316 and organizational resilience
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts and principles of organizational resilience
- Understand the organization and its context
- Analyze the existing system
- Day 2: Preparing for the organizational resilience program
- Leadership and commitment
- Risk management program
- Availability of resources
- Training and awareness plan
- Day 3: Building and operating the organizational resilience program
- Resilience culture
- Communication plan
- Business continuity
- Crisis and emergency management plan
- Adaptive capacity
- Day 4: Evaluating, monitoring, and continual improvement of an organizational resilience program
- Organizational sustainability
- Evaluating the resilience strategy
- Management review
- Continual improvement
- Certification process and closing of the training course
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an organizational resilience program
- Domain 2: Best practices of organizational resilience (OR)
- Domain 3: Planning an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
- Domain 4: Monitoring and measurement of an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
- Domain 5: Continual improvement of an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
- Domain 6: Preparing for a lead resilience manager certification
- The “Certified ISO 22316 Lead Manager” exam is available in English;
- Duration: 3 hours;
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual;
- For more information about ISO 22316 exam and certification, refer to ISO 22316 Lead Manager Exam & Certification.