ISO 22301 Transition Certification
Prepare for the transition from ISO 22301:2015 to ISO 22301:2019 version.
ISO 22301 has recently undergone a revision which resulted from the ever-changing nature of customer needs, the environment, and the market. The requirements of the standard have therefore been modified in order to meet the current and future business continuity challenges.
The “PECB ISO 22301:2019 Transition” training course provides detailed information about the revised clauses, added and removed terminology, reduced prescriptiveness of the standard, etc., and helps you gain a thorough understanding of the difference between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary
knowledge to support an organization in planning and implementing the ISO 22301:2019 changes, thus participating in the transitioning process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS in a timely manner.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019;
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019;
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS).
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, or consultants involved in an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS transition process;
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS;
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22301:2019 transition certification.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301:2019
- Training course objectives and structure
- Management system standards
- ISO 22301 revision project
- Context of the organization
- Day 2: ISO 22301:2019 clause by clause and the certification exam
- Performance evaluation
- Transition to the ISO 22301 certification and closing of the training course
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1 : Understand the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Domain 2 : Understand, interpret, and plan the implementation of ISO 22301:2019 changes
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Transition” exam is available in English;
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 1 hour
- For more information about ISO 22301 exam and certification, refer to ISO 22301 Transition Exam & Certification .