ISO 22301 Foundation Certification
Become acquainted with the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2019.
This two-day intensive course enables participants to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301.
During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Learning objectives :
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS);
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management;
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS);
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Day 2: Business Continuity Management System requirements and Certification Exam
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Foundation” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 1 hour
- For more information about ISO 22301 exam and certification, refer to ISO 22301 Foundation Exam & Certification.